Terms and Conditions
Y0utu.be Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: Oct, 2019
Welcome to Y0utu.be!
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Y0utu.be
Y0utu.be, Inc. provides URL shortening, custom-branded link, and link management and analytics products and services to its users (collectively, the “Y0utu.be Services”). By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY CREATING A Y0utu.be ACCOUNT, PURCHASING A PAID ACCOUNT, OR ACCESSING OR USING THE Y0utu.be SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE Y0utu.be SERVICES.
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER AS DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW. YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, AND YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
Services and Plan
1. Modifications. Y0utu.be reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on our site or provide you with notice of the modification on your Y0utu.be Account Details page. By continuing to access or use the Y0utu.be Services after the effective date of the modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Agreement. Customer agrees that it is Customer’s responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes and that its use of the Y0utu.be Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. If the modified Agreement is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Y0utu.be Services.
2. Scope & Current Offerings. As of the Effective Date, Y0utu.be offers certain Y0utu.be Services to Customer. Y0utu.be may add, remove, suspend, discontinue, modify or update the Y0utu.be Services at any time, at its discretion. After the effective date of such update, Y0utu.be shall bear no obligation to run, provide or support legacy versions of the Y0utu.be Services.
3. Y0utu.be Enterprise Customers. If you have purchased a Y0utu.be premium Plan, these terms may be supplemented or modified by a supplemental enterprise agreement and one or more order forms, the terms of which will control to the extent they conflict with these Terms.
4. Support, Uptime & Training. The training and level of customer support for the tier of Y0utu.be Services you purchase is set forth on the Y0utu.be Services pricing page.
5. Fees. Y0utu.be offers fee-based Y0utu.be Services that provide additional features and functionality. Pricing and services for paid accounts are described on Y0utu.be’s Services pricing page and may be updated from time to time. If you sign up for a paid account, you agree to pay Y0utu.be all applicable fees for the tier of Y0utu.be Services according to your selection. Fees are non-refundable except as required by law or as otherwise specifically permitted in this Agreement.
6. Auto-renewals and Trials. If your account is set to auto-renew or is in a trial period and you have already provided a method of payment to Y0utu.be for the Services, Y0utu.be will charge your payment account automatically at the end of the trial or beginning of each renewal term for the renewal term, unless you notify us that you want to cancel or disable auto-renewal before the expiration of the then-current term. You may terminate the Agreement in your account’s Account Details page, or, if you purchased your Service through a Y0utu.be account representative by contacting your Y0utu.be account representative. If you are on a paid account plan lasting twelve (12) months or longer, we will notify you within 30 days before your account renews, including any changes in the Fees for the plan.
7. Payment. Customer will pay Y0utu.be invoices on the payment interval selected. If not otherwise specified, payments will be due immediately. Customer authorizes Y0utu.be to charge Customer for all applicable Fees using Customer’s selected payment method through Y0utu.be’s online payments platform. Customer will provide complete and accurate billing and contact information to Y0utu.be. Y0utu.be may suspend or terminate the Services if Fees are past due. Unpaid Fees Accounts Removed anytime.
8. Taxes. Fees are exclusive of taxes, duties, levies, tariffs, and other governmental charges (collectively, “Taxes”), and Customer is responsible for all Taxes resulting from this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Y0utu.be Services. Y0utu.be will invoice Customer for Taxes when required to do so by applicable law, and Customer agrees to provide payment under the terms of the invoice. In the event Customer is required by law to deduct and withhold any Taxes on amounts payable under this Agreement, any amounts required to be withheld will be promptly deducted and timely remitted by the Customer on behalf of Y0utu.be to the appropriate taxation authority and Customer agrees that it will provide Y0utu.be with copies of all necessary documents (including but not limited to tax receipts received from the applicable tax authority) in order for Y0utu.be to claim and receive a foreign tax credit in an amount corresponding to the amount withheld by the Customer.
9. Downgrades. Y0utu.be reserves the right to downgrade, suspend or terminate Customer’s access to any or all Y0utu.be Services if Fees are past due. Also if you use any harm URL Affecting server Account will be terminated.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
10. Ownership. Except for any Customer Content or Customer Services, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Y0utu.be is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Y0utu.be Services and Y0utu.be Link Metrics and all related documentation
11. License Restrictions. Customer shall not share access credentials to exceed the user limitations of the service tier Customer has purchased. Customer and its Personnel shall not, and shall not permit any third party to: (i) access the Services or export data from the Services to create a service, software, documentation or data for a URL shortening service other than Y0utu.be or create shortened links or a service that is competitive with, substantially similar or confusingly similar to any aspect of the Y0utu.be Services or Y0utu.be Link Metrics
12. Technical Restrictions. Customer shall not exceed the number and/or frequency of concurrent URL shortens or other access to or use of Y0utu.be Services in the relevant documentation or as otherwise provided by Y0utu.be in an Order Form. If Y0utu.be believes that Customer has attempted to exceed or circumvent these limitations, Y0utu.be may suspend or block Customer’s access to the Y0utu.be Services. Y0utu.be may monitor Customer’s use of the Y0utu.be Services, including to ensure Customer’s compliance with this Agreement.
13. Third Party Materials. Y0utu.be Services may utilize third party software or source code, including without limitation Open Source Software (“Third Party Materials”). Y0utu.be has no control over Third Party Materials. Accordingly, Y0utu.be is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Materials. While Y0utu.be has no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, Y0utu.be may remove or modify such Third Party Materials in its discretion, including without limitation to comply with Law. Customer agrees to comply with all terms and conditions and privacy policies related to any Third Party Materials.
14. Customer Services. Y0utu.be shall have no liability for any Customer product or service accessed through or making use of the Y0utu.be Services or any end user.
15. Y0utu.be DISCLAIMERS. Y0utu.be SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY.
16. Contacting Y0utu.be. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at https://y0utu.be/contact.